- The Wingfield caravan park at Montford Bridge just outside Shrewsbury
- The Bewdley Rowing club
Established in 2014 we have provided some of the best River Severn canoe hire to over 17,500 happy customers across the UK.
Hire a Canoe customers deserve the very best experience on the river, to enable this, we offer the very best equipment & service available.
Our fleet of Canadian style canoes, single kayaks, double kayaks and stand up paddle boards are modern, safe, clean and well maintained. Our equipment is available to hire Between Llandrinio and Stourport on the River Severn. Our Buoyancy aids are kept clean, renewed and safety tested on a regular basis to ensure they are not just fit for purpose, but are also clean and comfy. Our paddles come in a variety of sizes to ensure the maximum possible comfort for all adults and children. We also provide waterproof dry barrels and bags to ensure your valuables stay dry and protected.
At Hire a Canoe Ltd we are passionate about the environment and doing our best to reduce our impact. Whilst there are some aspects our our business we cannot change such as the use of minibuses and plastic equipment. We have highlighted a few schemes that starting this season we will be promoting.
- Free tea or coffee for anyone who brings their own cup (we will no longer provide paper or plastic cups)**
- Free refills for reuseable water bottles**
- An annual litter pick to help remove litter from the river.
- Where possible we buy kayaks made from recycled plastics.
If you can think of any way we can improve our environmental policy then please get in touch!
**Only at Montford Bridge