Come along on 16th November to the first of our winter white water trips on the River Severn from Newtown to Abermule.
Meeting at Newtown car park we will start with a refresher on paddling the canoe and a basic intro to paddling white water before running the first rapid to give you a real taste for moving water. Throughout the trip we will look at running rapids, reading rapids and the paddling skills needed.
You will need basic experience of paddling a canoe with knowledge of how to turn and paddle.
- Return shuttle transport along the river included
- All equipment (boat, buoyancy aid, helmet, paddle, 10L dry bag, 5mm wetsuit)
- Qualified and experienced instructors and safety team
- White water canoe tuition
- 9 till 4pm experience
£35 per person in tandem (2 seat canoe) / £45 per person in solo canoe
2 people per canoe (minimum booking of 2 people unless you have experience of solo canoeing)
How it works
- Meet us at Newtown
- Changing available on site
- Return transport organised
- Equipment included
- Tuition included
- Book Online
- Basic experience needed
- Call us for more info