This section of the river is all about the peace and tranquility of paddling the beautiful River Severn. The route meanders between the Royal Hill Pub and Montford Bridge via a series of gentle faster flowing sections that are great fun and easily passable.
Much of the river bank along this stretch is SSSI protected as it is full of rare and wonderful wildlife. Our customers report seeing kingfishers, swans, herons and even plentiful otter sightings!
Monday to Friday
start times available every hour untill 2pm
Saturday and Sunday
1pm and 2pm
1. Choose date and start time. (flexiable on weekdays).
2. Choose from Canoe, Kayak or double kayak.
3. Arrive 15 minutes early to our site.
4. Receive Kit
5. Attend 10 minutes saftey brief
6. Head off on your adventure
7.Call Hire a canoe at the end before being picked up and returned in our Minibuses
under 16s go
How it works...